Controlling your projects work processes in the face of constant change reduces risk
Project Management Office (PMO)
Every project has distinct requirements, every company has its own culture, and every role has unique demands. Every search that VST performs is unique and customized to help our clients achieve their definition of success.
Our team is committed to delivering innovative solutions that exceed expectations and reflect the needs of the project and the organization. Our commitment to excellence and our connections to top talent have earned us a reputation of getting the job done right the first time.
Critical projects demand accuracy, and that accuracy starts with skilled professionals who are aligned with corporate culture and strategic goals. VST leverages a proven recruitment process that is designed to uncover candidates who will excel within the organization.
In today’s competitive market, companies of all sizes in all industries must ensure critical initiatives are delivered on time and on budget. VST’s PMO services connect you with the A-level talent you need to ensure profitability.
Our PMO Practice provides expertise in:
- PMO setup, assessments, enhancements or restructuring
- Methodology and project management tool implementation
- Alignment with application development, quality assurance, database and infrastructure teams
- VST will partner with your team to provide an overall comprehensive Project Management Office services or to support any of your project vertical needs. Our unique PMO solutions are designed to address three critical tasks of any project: Proper Planning, Smooth Execution, and Effective Project Management & Control.
VST provides a variety of planning services beginning with strategic planning of the project down to a detailed planning level of all project aspects. We view the planning process as a continuous process as opposed to a one-time event which ensures that adjustments are made in a timely manner as internal and external situations and circumstances change. The effective planning process identifies potential gaps and risks and leads to a successful project.
VST implements planning in a variety of sub-categories including:
- Capacity—Tools for capacity planning for various business scenarios
- Layout—Based on the capacity analysis, several functional layout scenarios are evaluated to ensure optimal material flow and cost containment
- Headcount—Determine the optimal staffing levels to achieve productivity goals
- Schedule—Build a detailed plan of the projects’ timeline and tasks to accommodate schedule goals
- Procurement—Evaluate various options to save costs and ensure that all the “Right” equipment arrives on schedule
Successful execution of a project lies in managing the details while always having the big project picture and project goals in mind. VST focuses on drilling into micro schedules, procurement, detail work plans and integration between the different stakeholders with a constant overview of the project performance.
VST utilizes advanced tools to ensure cost effective execution of the project and drives the execution through:
- Coordination—Ensuring coherency between planning and execution
- Systems Alignment—Systems and methodologies targeted to maintain zero discrepancies between different systems
- Management—AMCG project managers lead the project as part of your team
Management & Control
With controlling Budget, Schedule and Quality, VST offers solutions that constantly monitor all project parameters, progress and performance. Our goal is to provide a clear and concise picture for all the stakeholders in order to ensure better integration and communication. Decision support data is also provided to ensure proper risk analysis.
VST provides management and integration capabilities that include:
- Milestone Integration Management—Performing different levels of milestone integration and analyzing performance against schedule.
- Risk Management—Exercising risk analysis and risk management throughout the project
- Change Control—Methodologies that cover impact analysis and implementation of changes
- Budget Control—Budget and cash flow control while carefully comparing the budget to project milestones
- VST’s vast experience in providing PMO services around the globe and our commitment to results will help you to manage you projects more effectively, reduce your risk and achieve your organization goals and objectives.
Why VST for PMO?
No need to hire full-time staff;
No need to invest in project management software training;
Benefits experts having from over 20 years of experience in developing and managing schedules.
Save time and money by focusing on what you are good at (managing your project, not the scheduling software)
No need to invest in servers and hardware systems;
No need to invest in servers and hardware systems;
No need to buy software;
Provide your stakeholders with a quality schedule that team members will respect and follow;
And our consultants are skilled at rapidly analyzing your situation, determining the right mix of high-value, high-impact solutions, and quickly executing the best solutions to deliver measurable and sustainable results.